Covid19 Antigen Rapid Test with Nasal Swab
The advantages of the Covid19 rapid antigen test with nasal swab
- BfArM approval for self-testing (self-test)
- Highest reliability due to anterior nasal swab
- Tested quality by Paul-Ehrlich-Institut and BfArM
- Easy handling without additional analysis system
- Sample material: simple swab from anterior nose
How does the Corona test with nasal swab work?
- Fill the test container with buffer solution.
- Perform multiple sniffing to collect sufficient secretion in the anterior nose
- Remove the nasal swab from the sterile package and insert it approx. 2.5 cm into the nose | Turn the swab several times in the nose to wet it sufficiently with secretion
- Insert the nasal swab with secretion into the test container and rotate the swab several times in the container. Allow the swab to remain in the test container for approx. 1 min. Then clip the swab at the inner edge.
- Close the container with the cap
- Place drops of the sample on the test strip
- Wait approx. 15 minutes
Nose swab explanation video
What is the result of the Corona test?
The result appears on the test strip: Two dashes indicate a positive test result, one dash means that the test result is negative. The test result is invalid if no dash is visible.
The result is positive
If the result is positive and the control line in the test kit as well as the test line clearly indicates, you should contact the nearest medical facility as recommended by the local authorities. The test result may be double-checked and the authority or facility will explain what the next steps are.
The result is negative
If the test kit only clearly shows the control line, this may mean that you are negative or that the viral load is too low to be detected. If you still experience symptoms, such as
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- sense of taste, etc.,
then please consult your family doctor or the nearest health facility according to the recommendations of the local authorities. If you are not sure, then repeat the test.
Order our rapid test right now
|Rapid SARS-CoV-2 – Antigen rapid test for self-testing according to BfArM (5er-Set)|
Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Set of 5)
– 5x test cassette
– 5x swabs
– 5x vials with extraction solution
– 5x vials with dropper cap
– 1x leaflet Private-Use
Product data sheet